Thursday 24 July 2008

The master of my desires

take thy sweetest form
and in the cool light of the tempest moon
lay waste to my heart
give unto me the burn of your desire
how soothing are the tears that flow
they are your gift to me
they are the thing that only you can give me so purely
without contempt
without fear
without love
fill me with the everlasting
damning desire for your touch
leave nothing in my mind unscathed by your beauty
and torture my soul as only you are able
give me rest and lay me in your arms
behold my weakness
my wanton passions enflamed
exposed
give me your gaze
give me your lips
give me your tongue
give me your hands
and make me feel
cast me not away
but keep me here
etournally yours
by your side
or kneeling at your feet
let me behold the glory of your form
through these enslaved eyes
because chains or none
seemingly free
you are my obsession
and i your possession
i wait here in the silence of my heart
which aches for only one
you, the master of my desires.

No comments: