Thursday 24 July 2008

Never to be

a passing glance is all i have
to say that im still here
not heaven above
or hell below me
matters when you´re near
i don´t suppose you´ve noticed
the way i hang on every word
but then again
i understand
it must seem quite absurd
but theres something in the way
that you look at me and smile
that makes me stop to wander
if only for a while
what is it that you´re thinking
when i see you look at me
is it good
is it bad
or could it simply be
you don´t think much at all of me
and a glance is just a glance
but what if i could be with you
what if theres a chance
could i let it pass me by
and never know your heart
could i go back to that one night
could i go back to the start
or would i just be left here
asking myself why
drowning by the moonlight
in the many tears i cry
cant you just release me
and tell me what is true
but i suppose i know already
i will never be with you.

No comments: